Ms. Portesy attended Quinnipiac University and received her Bachelor of Arts in Public Relations and a minor in Marketing in 2019. Thereafter, Ms. Portesy earned her Juris Doctor in 2022 from Rutgers University School of Law – Newark. During law school, Ms. Portesy was a Member and Associate Editor for the Rutgers Law Record.
After graduating from law school, Ms. Portesy served as a Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Vijayant Pawar, J.S.C. in the Morris County Superior Court – Family Part. As a Law Clerk, Ms. Portesy worked on matters in various areas of family law, including pre-and post-judgment matrimonial, non-dissolution, domestic violence, SIJS, and name changes. Following her clerkship, Ms. Portesy plans to exclusively devote her practice to family law and joined Haber Silver Russoniello & Dunn as an Associate in September, 2023. She is admitted to practice law in the State of New Jersey.
- New Jersey, 2022
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey School of Law – Newark, Juris Doctor – 2022
- Quinnipiac University, Bachelor of Arts, cum laude – 2019
Professional Associations & Memberships
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member
- Morris County Bar Association, Member
- Essex County Bar Association, Member